Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,232 (€2,262) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)