Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,675 (€1,886) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)