Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,090 (﷼ 74,615,295) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)