Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,533 (﷼ 103,668,497) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)