Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,394 (€1,695) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)