Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,520 ($1,883) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)