Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,003 ($1,493) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)