Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05688 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,429 (L 60,290) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)