Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05462 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,997 (L 54,867) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)