Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05456 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,460 (L 45,084) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)