Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05625 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,092 (L 54,962) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)