Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05586 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,186 (L 39,143) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)