Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06568 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,021 (Mex$ 30,776) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)