Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06980 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,123 (Mex$ 44,749) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)