Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,446 (Mex$ 39,635) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)