Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07469 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,181 (ARS $29,197) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)