Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06987 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,557 (Mex$ 36,591) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)