Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06915 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,431 (Mex$ 35,153) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (28 minutes ago)