Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08298 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,736 (ARS $32,969) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)