Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04896 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,407 (ARS $49,166) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)