Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08647 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,835 (ARS $21,221) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)