Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06366 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,554 (ARS $40,119) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)