Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06663 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,588 (Mex$ 38,847) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)