Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02621 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,093 (Php156,195) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)