Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08298 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$954 (ARS $11,497) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)