Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 AUD / CRC
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,678 (₡ 1,649,997) in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)