Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02594 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,922 (Php112,649) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)