Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07043 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,599 (Mex$ 36,901) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)