Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,406 (20,625,990 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)