Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,801 (R$ 6,648) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)