Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,748 ($2,046) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)