Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,637 (Rp 26,780,419) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)