Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,516 (Rp 26,559,250) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)