Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,584 (Rp 27,548,793) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)