Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,206 (﷼ 946) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (33 minutes ago)