Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04150 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,432 (58,612 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)