Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03762 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,841 (48,947 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (31 minutes ago)