Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.313 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,876 ($3,714) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)