Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,349 ($3,404) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)