Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,254 ($2,498) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)