Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,005 (€2,559) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)