Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.635 AUD / GBP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 26% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,924 (£2,400) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)