Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01111 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,568 (₨231,164) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)