Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.991 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,575 (3,608 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)