Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,339 (3,605 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)