Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 AUD / LYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,303 (2,465 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)