Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32005 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,463 (4,570 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (37 minutes ago)