Cost of living comparison between Rovigo, Italy and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,314 (€1,618) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)