Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02289 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,948 (руб 85,081) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)