Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,509 (€2,189) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)