Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.580 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,548 (€3,512) in Rostock.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)