Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.570 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,330 (€2,121) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)