Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,984 (€2,097) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)