Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,964 ($3,799) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)