Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,644 ($3,678) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)