Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,196 ($3,170) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)