Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,487 ($4,043) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)