Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19330 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,767 (元14,315) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)