Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37182 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,080 (﷼ 13,663) in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)