Cost of living comparison between Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08640 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,800 (ARS $32,403) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (25 minutes ago)