Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,488 prices entered by 570 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41128 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,079 (R$ 5,056) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)