Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,535 prices entered by 544 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41921 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,109 (R$ 5,030) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)