Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,435 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38535 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,908 (R$ 7,546) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)