Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40708 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,088 (R$ 5,130) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)