Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00409 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,079 (508,256 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)