Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,219 (€2,866) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)