Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,486 (€2,225) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)