Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,412 (€2,395) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (25 minutes ago)