Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19946 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,003 (kr20,067) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)