Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01954 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,332 (₨68,187) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)