Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31478 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,807 (5,742 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)