Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34856 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,291 (12,311 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (40 minutes ago)