Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37393 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,047 (10,823 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)