Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35582 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,053 (8,581 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)