Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32477 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,226 (6,855 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (42 minutes ago)