Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13348 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,957 (22,154 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)