Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,413 ($1,924) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (26 minutes ago)