Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.320 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,801 ($2,122) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)