Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,587 ($1,926) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)